LUXCOMB LED FLOODLIGHT 430W OPTICOMB Serie
LUXCOMB floodlight is ideal for applications where lighting is left on for long periods, while providing great energy saving benefits and long lamp operating hours.
Opticomb 430W Floodlight suits residential, architectural and commercial projects. The Opticomb 430W LED Floodlight models offer extremely efficient operating costs, long lamp life and good Colour rendering.
LUXEON Rebel ES has built-in quality, reliability, lumen maintenance and the ease of manufacturing that create a superior high quality light. More information are available on the Lumileds website at www.lumileds.com
- Area lighting : car parks, construction sites, industrial areas...
- Recreational/sports lighting : tennis courts, swimming pools...
- Decorative lighting: building facades...
- Patented heat sink ensures efficient cooling and reduces weight in comparison to traditional heat sink
- Power Supply is on the side of the lamp to ensure low temperature for long lifespan of the product
- LED with 125 Lm/W of PHILIPS LUXEON
- Driver can been easily be replaced
- Weatherproof housing IP65
- High performance with Meanwell Driver with wide Voltage Input Range
- Wall, ceiling or surface mounting with wide range of adjustments for both down and up-lighting, with 3 points of adjustment on the bracket
- Also suitable for indoor use
- Providing IP65
- Great light uniformity : Thanks to the advance LED optical systems the fixture maximizes the utilization of light onto the target area, improving the uniformity of light.
- Colour temperature : LUXCOMB LED floodlight is provided with the of 3000~5000 Kelvin helping to enhance a building’s exterior.
- Choice of optics : The Floodlight LED offers a choice of 4 different optical versions, all of them with a maximum system consumption of 430W : Narrow Spot 16°, Medium 28°, Wide Flood 48°
- 5 year warranty
- Power factor > 0.95
- LED Chip : PHILIPS LUXEON
- Meanwell Driver Brand
- Lumen Efficacy : 125 Lm/W
- Protection degree : Full IP65 (Isolated from the environment)
- Lifetime : LM70 100 000 hours (at 25°C)
- Voltage : 90-305VAC/50-60Hz
- Material : High Pressure die cast aluminum alloy + Glass
- Beam Angle : 16°, 28°, 48°
- Quantity of LEDs : 196 pcs
- Dimensions (mm) : 340x490x404
- Weight : 16kg
- Ambient temperature : -45°C to +60 °C.
- Operating temperature : -45°C to +45°C
- Cable : silicon rubber cable for power input
- Resistant to shock and vibration
- Excellent energy saving
- Flicker free and instant full output lighting
- Photometric data and full lighting design service available
|Model||Product number||Angle (degrees)||CCT (K)*||Ra||Power (W)||Lumen (lm)||Weight (kg)||Dimensions (mm)|
|2304B||Opticomb 430W Lumiled - 16D 8 40||16||4000||80||430||37000||16||340x486x404|
|2304E||Opticomb 430W Lumiled - 28D 8 40||28||4000||80||430||37000||16||340x486x404|
|2304H||Opticomb 430W Lumiled - 48D 8 40||48||4000||80||430||37000||16||340x486x404|
|2305B||Opticomb 430W Lumiled - 16D 8 30&57 - Dimmable||16||30005700||82||430||37000||16||340x486x404|
|2305H||Opticomb 430W Lumiled - 28D 8 30&57 - Dimmable||28||30005700||82||430||37000||16||340x486x404|
|2305E||Opticomb 430W Lumiled - 48D 8 30&57 - Dimmable||48||30005700||82||430||37000||16||340x486x404|
* Color Temperature range is available in 2700-6500K, for more details please contact us